What we collect from your visit to our site
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about (a) your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device; (b) information about the individual web pages or products that you view on the Site, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site (all such automatically-collected information being referred to in this policy as “Device Information”.)
How Device Information is collected
Device Information is collected using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” (data files that are placed on your device or computer, which often include an anonymous unique identifier). For more information about cookies, including how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including debit and credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How your Personal Information is used by us
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- In line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Device Information (in particular, your IP address) is used to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records until and unless you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org