Coffee Mug | Sahyadri Hues
Start your day by sipping a beverage of your choice from our wheel-thrown, hand-glazed coffee mugs. The unique multi-hues of blue skies, forest greens, earthy browns and cloudy whites on the mug are borrowed from the Sahyadris that surround us, forming our first signature glaze for stoneware.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Diameter 8cm, Height 8cm
- Capacity 200ml
Use and Care
- The coffee mugs can be put in a microwave or a dishwasher.
- We recommend handwashing them.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!