Dip Bowl with Wooden Handle | Mint
Perfect to serve chutneys, dips, condiments or hot sauces. This vivid dip bowl, inspired by the plump raw mango will make for a quirky addition to your dinner table. The handle attached is made from wood which makes serving hot accompaniments oh so easy.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware and Locally sourced wood
- Length 18.5cm, Width 9cm , Height 6.5cm
Use and Care
- The wooden handle does not make the product suitable for a microwave or the dishwasher.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap and dry it immediately.
- Do not soak the product in water or use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!