Konkan House | Mint
Light up a corner in your home with our tea light holder, handcrafted as a Konkani home. The windows that emit light create an interesting pattern that soothes one after a busy day. This artefact is handcrafted and glazed in our own signature style.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Length 9.5cm, Width 8.5cm, Height 12cm
Use and Care
- The candle holder heats up when a candle is lit inside it.
- Keep it at a safe distance from children when in use.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap and use a soft brush when necessary.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!