Salad bowl with Chameleon
Toss a salad or dice an orchard into this large bowl inspired by the tropical forests of Western Ghats, ready to sit on your kitchen top, dining table or a teapoy. It's wheel-thrown and hand-glazed in signature Olee Maatee style by our artisans. The discreet chameleon will join the party as it begins.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Bowl: Diameter 25cm, Height 13cm
- Chameleon: Length 14cm, Width 3.5cm, Height 6cm
Use and Care
- The bowl is too big for a dishwasher or a microwave.
- The chameleon is a delicate attachment. Place it only after filling up the bowl, or it crawls away!
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!