Serving plate with handle | Almond blossom
This serve plate is inspired by one of our founder-mentors' own platters back home. Chamfered sides, bamboo handle and Van Gogh inspired art on the plate is what makes it unique. Make a gift hamper with it or simply place it on the table with fruits, nuts and goodies.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware and Locally sourced bamboo
- Plate: Length 23cm, Width 21cm
- Handle : Height 15cm
Use and Care
- Ensure that the bamboo handle is fixed firmly before plating or serving.
- Please avoid placing it in the microwave or dishwasher.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap and dry it immediately.
- Do not soak the product in water or use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!