Chip n Dip platter | Sahyadri Hues
This unique chip and dip set glazed in multi-hues of the blue skies, forest greens, earthy browns and cloudy whites are borrowed from the Sahyadris that surround us. Invite your friends and family home for a get-together or a game night and indulge in chip, dip and laughter.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Plate Diameter 29cm
- Bowl Diameter 10cm
Use and Care
- The elements of this set can be put in a dishwasher.
- We recommend handwashing them.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!