Dip Bowl with Bamboo Handle | Denim Blue
Perfect to serve chutneys, dips, condiments or hot sauces. This vivid dip bowl, inspired by the plump raw mango will make for a quirky addition to your dinner table. The handle attached is made from the bamboo found in our backyard. It makes serving hot accompaniments oh so easy. Available in many pop colours.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware and Locally sourced bamboo
- Length 17cm, Width 9cm , Height 5cm
Use and Care
- The bamboo handle does not make the product suitable for a microwave or the dishwasher.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap and dry it immediately.
- Do not soak the product in water or use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!