Konkan House Table Lamp | Blue
Houses in Konkan are traditionally built with the local laterite red stone and have a tiled sloping roof.
Light up a corner in your home with our table lamp, handcrafted as a Konkani home. The windows that emit light create an interesting pattern that soothes one after a busy day.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material : Terracotta
- Length 29cm, Width 35.5cm, 24cm
Use and Care
1. Clean gently with soft, dry cloth.
2. The table lamp may heat up slightly with prolonged use of the LED bulb.
3. Please use LED bulb compatible with B22 holder (not included with the product).
4. The base houses the electrical wiring. Avoid contact with water.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!