Paperweight | Mirchi
This paperweight is a cute representation of the vivid and rustic life in the bazaars in Konkan. Every garlic pod and chilly along with the gunny bag is hand-moulded from recycled paper, dried naturally and painted with love by our artisans.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Paper Mache
- Length 6cm, Width 4.5cm, Height 6cm
- Our paper-mache products don't like damp and wet surfaces.
- Store them in a dry place.
- Clean gently with a soft dry cloth.
- We are on a mission to eliminate plastic from our packaging.
- We aim to get your order to you at the earliest. We ship all orders within 48 hours of order placement and thereafter, our trusted logistics partners deliver across all serviceable pin codes in India between 6-8 working days.
- We serve a high volume of orders during sale periods and it may take us slightly longer than usual to dispatch orders. We're grateful for your patience.
- We are currently offering free shipping across India.
Crafted by delicate hands who
create, care and celebrate
A family of creators driven by
integrity, compassion and art
Bringing you products made with
joy, laughter and a love for life