Salt and Pepper shakers (Set of 2) | Rickshaw
The Indian landscape is not complete without the quintessential rickshaw. Drive a sense of cheerful nostalgia to your dinner table with these ceramic salt and pepper shakers, made lovingly by hand.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Length 9cm, Width 5.5cm, Height 5.5cm
Use and Care
- Place it gently on the table to avoid cracking.
- Handle with love.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap and use a soft brush when necessary.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!