Flower Pendant | Square Sunflower
Add some cheer to your outfits with this featherlight paper-mache pendant inspired by Vincent Van Gogh. Handmade, naturally dried and hand painted, this accessory suits all outfits – from sarees to skirts.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Paper Mache
- Length 6cm, Width 5cm, Neck length 16"
Use and Care
- Our paper-mache products don't like damp and wet surfaces.
- Store them in a dry place.
- Clean gently with a soft dry cloth.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!