Tulsi Candle Holder | Terracotta
Light up a corner in your home with our tea light holder, handmade in the shape of a tulsi vrindavan or simply use it as a camphor diffuser. A tulsi vrindavan is an essential part of the front yards of Konkani houses and we bring the same warmth to you indoors with our miniature version.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Length 7cm, Width 7cm, Height 11cm
- Fits 1 tealight
Use and Care
- The candle holder heats up when a candle is lit inside it.
- Keep it at a safe distance from children when in use.
- Clean it with a soft dry cloth.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!