Wool bowl | Denim blue
Knitting or not, this wheel-thrown, hand-glazed and painted traditional wool bowl is a modern day catchall. Place it on your bedside to drop your wallet, keys, wallet or jewellery or simply use it as a popcorn bowl for Netflix nights. This particular one is inspired by our favourite Van Gogh.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Diameter 19cm, Height 9cm
Use and Care
- The bowl can be put in a dishwasher.
- We recommend handwashing.
- Do handle the swirl in the bowl with love.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap and use a soft brush when necessary.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!