Berry Bowl | Sahyadri Hues
Wheel-thrown and hand finished into a unique shape, this colander and berry bowl is suitable to wash fruits and vegetables in, strain pasta or to simply pass around dry munchies at a get-together. If not, it can rest on the table as a cheerful fruit 'n berries basket.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material : Ceramic Stoneware
- Diameter 19cm, Height 14cm
Use and Care
- The bowl can be put in a dishwasher. We recommend handwashing.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap and use a soft brush when necessary.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!