Dipping bowl | Kingfisher
Serve a dip or your favourite tidbits in this dipping bowl accompanied by our regular visitor – the kingfisher, ready to perch on your dining table or teapoy. It's wheel-thrown and hand-glazed in signature Olee Maatee style by our artisans.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Diameter 14cm, Height 6cm
Use and Care
- The ceramic kingfisher embellisment is delicate and is not fond of microwaves or dishwashers.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!