Dipping plate | Kingfisher
Serve some condiments or your favourite pickle in this dipping bowl inspired by our surroundings in Konkan, ready to sit on your kitchen top, dining table or a teapoy accompanied by a cute little kingfisher, a common visitor at our studio. It's wheel-thrown and hand-glazed in signature Olee Maatee style by our artisans.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Diameter 9cm, Height 4cm
- The ceramic kingfisher embellishment is delicate and is not fond of microwaves or dishwashers.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
- We are on a mission to eliminate plastic from our packaging.
- We aim to get your order to you at the earliest. We ship all orders within 48 hours of order placement and thereafter, our trusted logistics partners deliver across all serviceable pin codes in India between 6-8 working days.
- We serve a high volume of orders during sale periods and it may take us slightly longer than usual to dispatch orders. We're grateful for your patience.
- Our shipping charges vary between ?100 to ?350 based on the cart value.
Crafted by delicate hands who
create, care and celebrate
A family of creators driven by
integrity, compassion and art
Bringing you products made with
joy, laughter and a love for life