Konkan House | Yellow
Sit this dainty handcrafted Konkani Ghar on your teapoy, table or shelf as it evokes a sense of susegad to your everyday. Each authentic detail including the cobbled roof, an attic and colourful walls are bound to make you smile every now and then. Arrange them around bonsai trees or terrariums, as you please.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Terracotta from locally sourced laterite
- Length 10cm, Width 9cm, Height 9cm
Use and Care
- Do handle with love to avoid chipping.
- These are natural materials and the paint could fade over time.
- Clean gently with a soft damp cloth.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!