Wall Hanging and Rest | Mary
Rest your ladle, use as a soap tray or hang me on the wall. I am Mary, your quintessential Konkani friend accompanying you home. I also make for a unique gift.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Length 22cm, Width 11cm
Use and Care
- The soap dish is dual use – wall hanging and table accessory.
- It can be put in the dishwasher or microwave only if the metal wire loop is removed.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers..
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!