Serving bowl | Tender coconut
The tender coconut serving bowl is a true tropical twist for the table. One of our most innovative creations, this bowl is hollow, lightweight and easy to serve as it does not heat up from outside. Pour your hot curries in and enjoy a hearty meal.
- This product is handcrafted by talented artisans one piece at a time, making each piece unique. Slight variations are inevitable and actually make every piece bespoke. Such variations are not considered a defect.
- Material: Ceramic Stoneware
- Length 19cm, Width 17cm, Height 9cm
- Capacity 300ml
Use and Care
- The bowl can be put in a dishwasher.
- We recommend handwashing.
- Hand wash gently with a mild soap and use a soft brush when necessary.
- Do not use harsh detergents and abrasive scrubbers.
Why our customers love us
I gifted the Kingfisher bowl to my parents for their anniversary. The packaging turned out great for the fragile and dainty kingfisher. We love keeping potpourri in this bowl
I have been buying Olee Maatee products since their inception. They add the right amount of pizzaz to your home. They make for very interesting and cost effective gifts too.
The gunny bag paperweights from the Konkan collection are unique. I actually used them in a South Indian Golu display. You have a team of extremely talented artisans. Keep up the good work!